So Spencer sends us his camera chip every couple of months and here are some pictures and one video. He has been transferred to the island of Guam and he is kind of disappointed because they only speak English there and he has really mastered the Pohnpein language but Guam is where the mission home is so he is happy about that. It is very common on Pohnpei to find rats. He even will wake up with one under his bed. Can you even imagine? I would die.

A couple of boys they baptized. He said that most people they teach have problems with the Word of Wisdom and it ends up being the only reason they can't commit to baptism and it is very frustrating.

I try and send him chips and salsa every other month. But this last time a rat got into the chips but if looks like he kept what the rat didn't eat. That's how much he loves his tostitos. If I knew a rat had gotten into them...there is no way in heck I would still eat them. But I am also not on an island eating fried rice everyday.







No comments:
Post a Comment