About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Iron Woman


My sister did the SheRock Triatholon Saturday and placed 4th out of 600 girls and 1st in her age group.  It is quite amazing since she trains by herself and doesn't have an expensive bike or gear.  I am so proud of her!  She is quite amazing to work full time, have 3 boys that are ages 3 and under and train for this.  Here she is with my bros: Danny and Dallin and her husband Alan.  My mom was able to go too while I was at home babysitting the boys.  They are so cute and I just love them. 

Jack says the word "shirt" without the /r/ and I shouldn't think it is as funny as I do.  I kind of make him say it alot and he just smiles and laughs and points at his shirt while he says it.  And I should not be admitting this.  I slept over and Rachel and Alan's the night before since they were leaving at 5am.  When Kaden and Jack woke up, they climbed into my bed and watched cartoons with me. It was a hectic morning but gratefully Steven came and helped me.  I love being an aunt!

Good job sister!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's impressive! Go Rachel!

Rachel said...

Wow your super is really impressive! That is awesome!