Oh how I love you...
For those that know me well, it is no secret how my schedule can sometimes revolve around my Mon, Wed, Fri (sometimes Tues, TH depending on running schedule) spinning classes. For the past year and a half, it has become a constant in my workout routine and I have grown to not only love, but slightly obsess over this cardio bliss. And for a year and a half I have been doing it with my normal adidas running shoes. Well I can fret no longer b/c as of Saturday I have these new babies to enjoy for a very, very long time. My oh so sweet sister treated me Saturday since I babysit...well a lot ( I love doing it b/c my nephews are irresistable) and wanted to make it up to me and even though I put it off for a long time since they can cost a pretty penny...I couldn't resist any longer.
I went to the class this morning bright and early (maybe a little too bright and early but that is besides the point) and I couldn't wait to test them out. They are not lying to you when they say it is a much different spinning workout when you have these. I felt so awesome and can't wait to get up go in the morning again. I know I sound crazy but if you had a pair of these babies, you would get up too!!
Wow...I sometimes wonder if I should take up knitting...

No comments:
Post a Comment