My youngest brother Dallin graduated from Mesa High Thursday night. Luckily I was able to get off work early so I could make it there in time to see him walk. And the best part was since Dallin was the 5th child to graduate from Mesa High, my family was able to sit on the field. My parents were so happy cause they got a reserved parking place and they introduced all the parents. It was super sweet. It is the best way to attend a graduation and the weather was amazing. On my graduation we had a dust storm so this sure beat that. My Mom is so sad she doesn't have any more kids at Mesa. Oh well. Carry On!
These are his super cute friends.
Isn't my Mom so cute????
Happy Graduation Dilly!!!




3 comments:
Wow,I cant believe he's that old. I wouldve been the 5th to graduate too! But, Sione kinda ruined that one for me:)
Congrat Dilly!!! We are so proud of you!!!
Bekah--love your dress! Congrats to your bro! Call me!
Post a Comment