About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Again!!!

When did you meet the first person on your list?
Aileen
and I first met in our ward I think when she and her husband moved in with her parents. And then she became one of the secretaries at Camelot while I was teaching piano there and so I would always go and talk with Aileen during my breaks and after school. It was so fun to talk to her about boys and life and she always had great advice! And she is dang funny. We would always laugh together.

What do you like about the 3rd person on your list?
Something I like about Alisse…she is super friendly and nice. Even though we weren’t close friends in high school, every time I see her when I go home or a group of us goes out to eat, she is just so nice and I like spending time with her. And she is learning how to take really great pictures on her camera. So good job Alisse!

What do you like best about the 5th and 6th person on your list?
What I like best about Ana is her personality. She has such an awesome personality and is so funny. And I just have known her forever. I think she use to babysit us now that I think about it. But she isn’t a beat around the bush type of person which I appreciate because I can be like that too. But I just have always loved spending time with Ana because I always know it will be super laid back and fun. I miss her a lot!

What I like best about Anna? Well first off she is a super mom! She is the mother of triplets and they are the three most dynamic, energetic kids I have ever known. And her and Greg are amazing with them. They speak to them like adults, they don’t baby them and they have taught the kids proper manners and the way to treat other people. I have always been impressed with the kid’s vocabulary and how smart the three of them are. And I just love talking with Anna because she is really funny and we have a lot in common. I loved teaching the kids swim lessons because Anna would come and we would just have such a great time.

How long have you known the 9th person on your list?
How long have I known Cami? Well maybe about 5 years? Whenever we moved into the ward I guess. But Cami is such a fantastic, faithful person and I really look up to her.

What impresses you about the 12th and 13th person on your list?
What impresses me about Heather is her creativity and sense of taste. Heather is the only person in the world I ever let do my make up and hair. She did my hair and makeup for my senior pictures and I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. She is amazing! And she has really picked up and developed the talent for photography. I love her style and the class she brings into her work. In fact, I won’t let anyone do our family pictures expect her in August. I recommend all of you to her. Her photo blog URL is on my blog. Check in out! Oh and I can tell she is such a great mom!

I love Hilary Worthen! I know she won’t read this since she is currently serving a mission in Boston but I want you all to know how great she is. Hilary is a very strong person and tries her very best to remain positive and happy when the odds seem to be against her. It took a lot of faith and courage to go on a mission and I am so proud of her. She would be an awesome addition to our family so we will see what happens when she gets home. Sure love ya girl!

What is a memory you have of the 16th person?
The memories of Jessica that I have are when we had Biology together with Ms. Blondis. Oh wow that was like a million years ago. She sat down next to me one day and just started talking and we hit it off and that is when we became friends. And I was in love with a kid on the baseball team and she was dating a guy on the baseball team and so one time we left class early and tried to go watch baseball practice. She is another one that I really admire and look up to. She hasn’t had the easiest road but she has persevered and remained good and faithful and it’s so great to see her so happy now. Another one that is a great mom!

What is something nice about the 20th person?
Something nice about Julie….well Julie is very talented. She is an awesome homemaker and Mom and when we had a barbecue at their house back in May, I was so impressed with how nice her home was and the spirit that I felt there. Julie is so sweet and a lot of my teenage memories have Julie in them. She is a great girl!

I know tag Salena, Josie and Sarah

2 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

You're so nice, Bekah! I think the exact same about you. PLUS, you alays have nice things to say about other people (hence this post).

Heather said...

Crap Bekah, you're so nice! I have really been slacking on my photography lately, and that seriously just motivated me! Despite the horrific heat I will go outside and take a picture! I love you and can't wait to see you and all your family in August! Speaking of that, we should finalize a day!