About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I need a break from my work?

A*age - 23

B*birthday – June 12th. Don’t you think it has a nice ring to it?

C*candy or cake –um…candy probably but cake is good for Sundays; I recommend 101 things to do with a Cake Mix book you can buy at Desert Book

D*dessert you love –choc chip cookie dough ice cream

E*easiest person to talk to – I have a lot of good friends and my Mom of course

F*favorite song – Too many!

G*gold or silver - silver

H*habit – um….laughing to loudly sometimes

I*instruments you play – piano; I wanted to learn how to play the violin in 4th grade because Neil Anderson was in the orchestra but my mom told me no and to stick with the piano

J*Job title – Student Manager/PR for legends; trust me, it’s not as great as it sounds but I get paid well.

K*kids – 5 or 6

L*love or lust - love

M*Married, single or taken – 50% single; 50% not sure yet; haha

N*next to you – my water bottle, computer manual for a script I have to write for a program we are working on, paper, phone, scanner

O*one wish – to own a baby grand (black)

P*person you called last – my sister

Q*Quotes – “women of New York…Frost yourself! Frost this!”

R*reasons to smile – I’m going up to South Jordan tonight

S*steak or pork - pork

T*turns you on – very dumb

U*unique talent- um….really can’t think of one

V*vegetable –cauliflower with cheese sauce; kind of defeats the purpose of being healthy

W*woke up at what time – 7:45am

X*xrays you have had – my hand, and I have had way to many PET scans and MRIs

Y*your favorite color – sage green; fuchsia; lavender; cream; cranberry

Z*Gemini

If you want to do this, Go for it! I’m just tired of staring at the same screen for work.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

You know, adding the cheese sauce to cauliflower doesn't diminish the nutritional value of the cauliflower itself, it just adds a few extra calories. It's better than just eating the cheese sauce by itself :) How was South Jordan?