About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Crazy or...Creative?


So Batman The Dark Night comes out tonight at midnight. I have personally never been to a midnight showing of any movie but my brothers have always gone with their friends to the big midnight showings. And so they always go real early with their friends to save a spot and who knows what they do to keep themselves busy. Play cards, listen to music, eat, flirt with girls (not my favorite one), who knows? Well today my mom called me to let me know what my brother and his friends had done to keep themselves busy for about 6 hours. Take a look:





Yes, Yes. That is exactly what it looks like. They are playing Guitar Hero. I have to admit that is pretty dang creative.

4 comments:

The Parkers said...

I LOVE Dallin.. What a great idea!!!

Kelli said...

Kids these days...haha, that is pretty awesome.

Jenny Hogle said...

Dallin is one of the coolest kids I know, either I need to get out more or he really is cool. :) hey Bekah! How is UT?

Jolynn said...

Ha ha! That is awesome!