Anyways, call it what you want but I have a gift. A very special gift and it is called..."marrying boys off." I can count about 5 different times where I will date a guy semi-seriously (3-4 months) to seriously (talking marriage and dates) and then for one reason or another we will break up and then within 6 months...BAM they are engaged. I am not quite sure what it is, but it is becoming really funny and quite humorous. Stacie thinks it is charitable of me so I guess I won't deny that. Haha. But the great thing is, Jeanie Germaine would always tell me that I would just know when the right person comes along. She would say, "Bekah I promise you that you will just know." Well...haven't known yet! In fact, I look back and I thought I knew for a time, but that's where it becomes key to listening to the spirit and I realize I was way off the mark. All awesome, awesome guys but that doesn't mean they are awesome for you. I have always been a picky person but I don't really think I am way too picky. I mean with the important things of course but he has to be able to make me laugh hands down! It is also amazing to see the after effects of breakups and just be so grateful it didn't work out. It's amazing how well Heavenly Father knows us. And obviously it wasn't suppose to work out with any of the guys since they meet their wives right away. What can be more obvious then that? Hello! But anyways...I think I should start a business. Is that illegal or maybe that just sounds illegal...
About Me
I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
A Talent, Gift, Attribute?
Anyways, call it what you want but I have a gift. A very special gift and it is called..."marrying boys off." I can count about 5 different times where I will date a guy semi-seriously (3-4 months) to seriously (talking marriage and dates) and then for one reason or another we will break up and then within 6 months...BAM they are engaged. I am not quite sure what it is, but it is becoming really funny and quite humorous. Stacie thinks it is charitable of me so I guess I won't deny that. Haha. But the great thing is, Jeanie Germaine would always tell me that I would just know when the right person comes along. She would say, "Bekah I promise you that you will just know." Well...haven't known yet! In fact, I look back and I thought I knew for a time, but that's where it becomes key to listening to the spirit and I realize I was way off the mark. All awesome, awesome guys but that doesn't mean they are awesome for you. I have always been a picky person but I don't really think I am way too picky. I mean with the important things of course but he has to be able to make me laugh hands down! It is also amazing to see the after effects of breakups and just be so grateful it didn't work out. It's amazing how well Heavenly Father knows us. And obviously it wasn't suppose to work out with any of the guys since they meet their wives right away. What can be more obvious then that? Hello! But anyways...I think I should start a business. Is that illegal or maybe that just sounds illegal...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can you date Tyler's best friend? Because the poor boy needs to find the right girl. Oh--and we need to find a guy with the same gift you have, then you will meet the right one!! And yes, you will KNOW! I did. Hang in there Bekah, you are a catch! I mean, how many girls can play football?
Maybe we should go into business together...I have the same exact "talent".
Post a Comment