About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Code Is Getting Married!

Code is getting married on Friday so we celebrated all weekend. Friday night we played games and laughed the whole time. It's no wonder we can only play one game for so long before going on to the next one. And Dayna came down from Logan so it was fun to see her and she is having a baby in April!

For those that have seen Baby Mama you will understand what Haley and Code are doing. If you haven't seen it, you should. It's pretty funny.
We had her shower Saturday and it was so fun. Kelli, Code and I went and had facials done before the shower and it was amazing. I highly recommend it.

This picture we had to take with the timer so it was quite entertaining trying to take it. And Jolynn and Chelsey brought their babies and they are so cute. The bridal shower was a definite success and our way of sending Code on her "marry" way. Haha. We love her!

6 comments:

The Parkers said...

Bart Simpson?

Bekah Parker said...

Are you referring to the pumpkin or Zack? It better be the pumpkin but that's not what it is. I guess it could be though...

Kelli said...

I have no idea what the pumpkin is. Do tell, it's killing me.

Stacy said...

My guess is it's John and Marsh from the opening part to Old "Parent Trap!"

The Parkers said...

I was referring to the pumpkin.. Then what the heck is it?

Bekah Parker said...

It's suppose to be a monster. Like from monsters inc or something. We named him Ralphie! Ya...it was getting kind of late:)