About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Can Dream

Someday my kitchen will look like this:



Or this...I will take either. But I kind of like the first one better, but beggars can't be choosers!

10 comments:

Amelia Smith said...

Oh my gosh, if only... I love that. Maybe you will marry some incredibly rich guy and you can have whatever house you want.

Jenny Hogle said...

When did you come take pictures at my house? Ha ha maybe someday. I like the first one too.

MeL said...

That is the same kitchen, just two pictures of it. Right? Like look at the lemon thing on the counter and the refrigerator/plasma tv placement. Yes, it is the same kitchen. If I were you, I'd hold out for both/that one AMAZING kitchen.

Bekah Parker said...

Oh my gosh duh! They are just different angles. Well I prefer the first angle but what the heck...I'll go with both:)

Ali said...

I know I was looking at the pic and i was like it is the same kitchen... that is so funny ya nut. well I live in bluffdale about20 min from provo right by Ikea on bangater HWY so we will have to have dinner or something fun I am in mesa right now and I don't get back until the 17 of november so until then my sweet lady.

Anonymous said...

Hey why not both??

Kelli said...

Hahahahaha, I think you'd be happy with either kitchen...hahaha.

Bekah Parker said...

ok you guys are all jerks:) besides code:)

Ana said...

i defintely will share that dream with you!!!!

Jenny Hogle said...

Dang I'm awesome. I feel dumb. Ha ha. At least you weren't the only one fooled.