
So I had my first real experience at Costco today. I have been before with friends but I actually bought my own membership today and bought quite a few things in bulk that I use on a regular basis like healthy choice soup, ritz crackers, granola, yogurt, soap, granola bars, saltines, apples, laundry detergent, ect. I love it. Why spend so much money on small portions of things when you can just buy bulk that will last longer!
But my main reason for even going to Costco was to buy a bigger size of "bear naked" granola. So I head over to the cereal section and start looking for it but I couldn't find it. So I asked a few of the sample stand women but none of them could speak very good English and one told me it was in the clothing section. Ya well anyways, I finally find someone that looked like they would know what they are talking about and he tells me that they don't have it anymore because A LADY COMPLAINED ABOUT BEING OFFENDED HAVING "NAKED" ON A PRODUCT. SHE SAID SHE REFUSES TO COME TO COSTCO IF THEY CONTINUE TO SELL THAT PRODUCT. I about died. What in the world is that all about. I understand that the naked part is kind of strange and I even felt strange asking the man if they still had "bear naked" granola but it's granola not an underwear product or something. I couldn't believe it. So he told me to fill out a feedback card and ask them to bring the granola back. So I think I will. But the point is, I go to Costco, apply for a membership, pay $50 for a year membership, and then because of some lady who needs to step out Utah complained, I had to buy Quaker granola. Which is fine but not as good. For crying out loud people!
But my main reason for even going to Costco was to buy a bigger size of "bear naked" granola. So I head over to the cereal section and start looking for it but I couldn't find it. So I asked a few of the sample stand women but none of them could speak very good English and one told me it was in the clothing section. Ya well anyways, I finally find someone that looked like they would know what they are talking about and he tells me that they don't have it anymore because A LADY COMPLAINED ABOUT BEING OFFENDED HAVING "NAKED" ON A PRODUCT. SHE SAID SHE REFUSES TO COME TO COSTCO IF THEY CONTINUE TO SELL THAT PRODUCT. I about died. What in the world is that all about. I understand that the naked part is kind of strange and I even felt strange asking the man if they still had "bear naked" granola but it's granola not an underwear product or something. I couldn't believe it. So he told me to fill out a feedback card and ask them to bring the granola back. So I think I will. But the point is, I go to Costco, apply for a membership, pay $50 for a year membership, and then because of some lady who needs to step out Utah complained, I had to buy Quaker granola. Which is fine but not as good. For crying out loud people!
5 comments:
I promise it's not only in Utah!!! More stuff is going to happen like that as the world gets uglier.... I don't know what happens to peoples brains....
Wow...that is slightly sad. I'm sorry to hear about that terrible bear naked experience. Congrats on getting a membership! I love it and so I'm sure you will too bear naked or not!
Love ya!
That's ridiculously hilarious! Some people take everything to such extremes and don't even care if they affect other people who aren't as strange as they are! It's so sad
that is silly ...hey if they have it here i'll grab you a box ... let me check hopefully there is no crazy peps ovr here i doubt it .. "ONLY in UTAHerz"....LOL
I think that guy just thought you were cute and wanted to talk more with you...as we have it here in our Connecticut Costco.
Post a Comment