About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Wisdom from Larry the Cable Guy

1. A day without sunshine is like night.
2. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
3. 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
4. 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
5. Remember, half the people you know are below average.
6. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
7. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
8. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.
9. Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.
10. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
11. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
12. How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand.
13. Ok, so what's the speed of dark?
14. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
15. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
16. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
17. What happens if you get scared half to death, twice?
18. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, "what the heck happened?"
19. Just remember--if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.
20. Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
21. Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Words to live by.

camicoff said...

LOL!

Amelia Smith said...

Hi Bekah! You are just so beautiful, I love your family photos. I hope everything is going well. I'm trying to get into this whole blogging thing :)The problem is I get sucked into reading everyones from high school I feel like I waist so much time! But it sure is fun to see how everyone is doing. Have a lovely day!

Jenny Hogle said...

Lol I have a love/hate relationship with Larry the Cable Guy. But that is dang funny. I shared it with my parents and little brother and my bro was dying of laughter.