About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Creative Clipboards

How great is this! I found this off of another blog "poppytalk" and just loved the idea. I am one that has to be organized and how cute would this be to keep things organized and in their proper place like bills, church things, mail, hw, and ect. Just find decorative wall paper or even scrapbook paper and then cut with a craft knife and gluing on very carefully to the clipboard. You can find cheap clipboards at the dollar store and Honks on Freedom has cheap cheap scrap booking materials. I'm excited!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Thanks for the idea! I think I'm going to do that!

salena said...

What a cute idea! I just went to a boutique where they were selling those for 10 bucks! It would be so much cheaper to make them.

Amelia Smith said...

These are adorable! What a cheap and cute idea.

Crissylady said...

Dang those are cute! Useful too, I'm gonna have to do that. Thanks for the idea!