About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Chocolate Cake Recipe

I think my favorite part about this picture is Steve's face. I think he is enjoying the cake A LITTLE TOO MUCH!! Jake...perfect face and I should probably try opening my mouth a little bigger to actually be able to eat the cake.

Here is the recipe for a cake I made Sunday night. Absoultely divine... thanks to Rosanne Noble!


Chocolate Cake
Melt until boiling:
1/2 cup oil
1 cube butter
4 Tbs cocoa
1 cup water

Mix in another bowl:
2 cups flour
2 cups sugar
2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt

Add cocoa and butter mixture to dry ingredients. Mix well. Then add:

2 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla

Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes in a 9x13 pan

Frosting:
1 lb box powdered sugar (3 1/2 cups)
1 cube butter
2 Tbs coca
6 Tbs milk
1 tsp vanilla
Mix together well


3 comments:

The Parkers said...

Aren't you the lil' baker lately!!!

Jamielynn said...

OMG Bekah...that is too funny. It must be a really really yummy cake. LOVE THE PICTURE!!!

Nelson Family said...

Tell me...that's not really MY son looking that way...oh my goodness!!! That cake must reeaally be nummy. :)