About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oh My!



Dallin, as of today, officially has his driver's license. It's a rule in our house that you don't get your license until you have your Eagle done and he finally finished his write-up, got it passed off and has his Court of Honor scheduled. It is great motivation for my brothers to get thier Eagle done. But I have to send a shout out to my Mom because she is the driving force behind this effort. She is really hard core about scouts. And good job Dilly but I just can't believe he is almost 17! When he turned 16 last year, I was shopping for a bday card and bought a "Happy 14th Birthday" and I don't know what I was thinking but I honestly thought he was turning 14 and when I called him to ask him how old he was turning, he was so offended. I always just think he is going to stay the same age. Kind of funny. Anyways, I guess this means I have to share the white honda with him when I am home! Danget!!

5 comments:

Ana said...

that's pure craziness .. i still remember him as the baby...how fast was that...that's so cool .. about the Eagle me and my husband wanna do that too!! I remember the Porter's doing that too!!

Nelson Family said...

Eagle was a must in our home too before they could get their license. There are so many pluses (is that a word?) to getting their Eagle. It is great on a job application and a resume and so much more! I hope all is well with this last semester of school.

The Parkers said...

I remember when you guys lived at your old house and she would wear his baseball outfit and show you every piece of equiment you would need to play the game.. Oh Dilly is getting so BIG!!!

salena said...

I remember him getting attacked by a rooster when he was a baby!
I think older siblings forget. Mary called me on my 18th bday and said "Sooo..your 16, huh.."

Jenny Hogle said...

My parents do that too! So my brother is getting his permit tomorrow, hopefully. Having my younger brother grow up is hard/super weird. Tanner is 16 going on 17 but he still acts like he's 12. Its awesome. But hey congrats dallin!