About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Spencer and his first Baptism!


It's like being in a dream or something!

Adorable! My mom still cries when she talks about this picture!

Beautiful!!

We got some really cool pictures from Spencer and I just had to share them. It is so green and tropical in Guam. Well actually he is on an island called Pomphei and it is out in the middle the South Pacific. So awesome!

12 comments:

Jenny Hogle said...

Your mom gave me a cd with these pictures on them. When I was looking at them today, I was so so happy. They are amazing! Go spencer!

salena said...

I'm so happy for Spencer! He's doing an amazing job it seems!

Lindsee said...

My brother has a picture like that when he was in the Dominican Republic on his mission. It's framed and hangs in his office. Way cool. I love the river baptisms, it's so BoM-like.

Kelli said...

Those pictures are seriously awesome. Almost unbelievable. That is dang cool. Love brothers on missions!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Bekah! What cute girls!

The Parkers said...

Oh our Lil' Spencer!!! We are so proud of him!!!

Judy/Mom said...

What a wonderful experience for Spencer! The baptism setting looks gorgeous--that is surely a beautiful memory to keep forever.

Jolynn said...

Wow, those are some awesome pictures! Looks like an amazing experience. He will be glad to have them!

Rachel said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you found me. Missionaries are so fun. My brother has a few years to go befor we get another missionary.
miss ya tons!

Lindsee said...

The puppies are definitely real and Sydney is definitely getting married.

Nelson Family said...

Beautiful pictures...what a joy it must be to see your brother bring the gospel to the people of Guam. It looks like an amazingly gorgeous country as well.

Rachel said...

Those pictures are amazing! That is an awesome place for a baptism!