I am a huge "To Do" List person. I am constantly writing out a "To Do" list and I take a lot of gratification in checking or crossing things off. In fact, sometimes I will put down silly things just to check it off. But it helps to keep me organized and to be as efficient as I possibly can be even though I left Lena's air mattress at the airport this morning on accident. I was going to take it on the plane with me and I sat it down and got in such a hurry boarding that I didn't realize till the plane was on the runway that I didn't have the mattress with me. I wanted to stand up and yell, "Stop the plane!!" but I unfortunately did not. Oh and thank you to Kelli for picking me up from the airport at such late notice. Anyhow my To Do list when I got home to Mesa consisted of:--Finish Christmas shopping (check)
--White elephant gift for Girls Christmas Party (check)
--Email Charmaine (check)
--Call Brooke and see baby Carson (check)
--Call Dallas and see Baby Landon (check)
Call Salena and see twins (check)
( I have a lot of friends with babies obviously)
--See at least 4 movies (check)
--Start Resume (nope)
--Research jobs in Connecticut (Thanks to Rhonda) (partial check)
--Finish Breaking Dawn (nope)
So I was able to cross some things off.
Now I am back in freezing Provo and school starts Monday which means I have a brand new "To Do" List:
--Call Code and get air mattress (she is going to let me borrow it for Lena) (check)
--Call Chris Ortman (check)
--Buy Family Finance WB by Monday
--Books
--Call Bishop (check)
--Finish RS Lesson
--Organize RS List of Apartments (check)
--Email Bob Smith (check)
--Unpack (check)
--Check Financial Account (check)
--Bank
--Resume
--Dry Cleaning for Coats
--Get my hair cut
--Finish in actives schedule for Rick and Tyler
--buy a new air mattress for Lena
--Mail Dallin his ipod charger (check)
--Clean bathroom (check)
--NAP
--Run
And instead of working on checking things off, here I sit blogging. I think I need a nap! (check)
--
6 comments:
I justed added you to my blog list...sure it's okay if you do too! I am glad you made it back safe. I will feel much better when my boys are back safely!
You are one busy girl! But, I'm glad I was "checked" off your list! It was great catching up with you..as always!
I don't think the "to do list" ever goes away. I still make one every week, and really enjoy it too!
Hey!! You need to hurry up and finish Breaking Dawn so I can read it. :) Just kidding...I'm a master "to do" list gal just like you! Yay for twiners!!
That's my Jacob alright. I have to give it to you BYU students...it has to be so hard! I am the only one of 7 kids (6 brother & sisters) that didn't go to BYU. I guess my geography alone explains it!:)I am working on my to do list too, it's rather lengthy and overwhelming!
Now that's organization! Anytime I can help....just call me!
Post a Comment