About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Weekend!!


It's the weekend and I could not be more excited. It's been a long week and it's been rainy and cloudy all morning but the temperature has been amazing! At least it's not snowing.

This weekend:

--Finish the chili for ward opening social tonight
--Anatomy lecture review and open lab
--Library
--Date with Jason
--Change oil in car
--Dinner with BROCK!!
--Plan Sunday dinner with Lena
--The Avenues 111 View (stay tuned:))
--mail my laptop to Danny; I am getting a new one!!
--CATCH UP ON SLEEP...hopefully
--Run
--Find a dentist

Is it 5:00 yet so I can go home?

No comments: