I was suppose to do this on Facebook but I don't want to...so I will blog instead.
1. I am a HUGE schedule person. I have a daily schedule (depending on what day it is) and I am the most productive when I stick to it. I am very loyal to my schedule and my planner is even color coded. I know that just sounds insane and freakish but it's the only way I stay organized. And I know that I won't be able to be so strict when I have kids. I know, I know, I know!
2. I load the dishwasher pretty much the same way every time. I even load the knives blade down because I swear when I was like 10 my dad telling me to do this so the water could run down the blade. He is adamant that he never told me that. But why would I then have a very detailed memory of such a crazy notion?
3. Running is a much needed obsession/hobby/activity. It's a GREAT stress reliever.
4. I drink approximately 1-2 gallons of water a day. Problem: 7-9 trips to the bathroom daily. Not fun and very inconvenient. But dehydration is a pet peeve of mine. (Wow I sound strange).
5. I can not go to bed without lotion and chap stick.
6. I function perfectly fine on 5-6 hours of sleep. My roommates don't understand this about me, especially Lena, but I think it is genetic because my Mom is the same way.
7. I HATE peas; with a passion. I always have. When I was like 8 or 9 my mom tried to make me eat them one time at dinner. So I got this idea to throw them, subtly, under the table, under people's chairs to make it look like they had accidentally fallen. Well not such a good idea. It didn't quite end up the way I had planned and so my lovely, oh so kind Mother MADE ME PICK THEM UP, WASH THEM OFF, AND THEN EAT THEM! And she wonders why I am scarred by this experience.
8. I am a pretty decisive person. When all of us girls go out to eat, and no one has a real opinion, they ask me because they know I have had it planned all day. So in most aspects of my life, I am pretty good except for when it comes to my love life and boys. I can never make up my mind and that is not a good thing I know! I just like to think I haven't found the right person yet.
9. I love going out to eat and to the movies. It is one of my very favorite things in the world. I am like Lindsee in this respect. I like to go for the entire experience.
10. I am a major home body. I would rather stay home and watch a movie (with popcorn and peanut butter m&ms) or read a book then go out to a lame party where the music is so loud you can't even hear yourself think, and you only talk to the people you went with. Call me boring, but I love being home.
11. I can be really sarcastic and brutally honest. I try to bight my tonuge and I have been doing much better but I guess that is what happens when one of your best friends is Stacie Powell.
12. Baking and cooking are very therapuetic for me.
13. I don't like putting people out. I feel bad sometimes asking for help and then I feel like I need to go the extra mile each time just to make up for it. It's a personal problem I know.
14. I love to shop which is why I have to be really good about my monthly budget because it is really hard for me to say no when shopping.
15. I love sports. I love watching them and I love college football on Saturdays, and going to my brother's baseball games during February-April when it isn't so hot. I loved all the swim meats growing up and going to practice and gymnastics and I want my kids to do them too. If they don't that's ok, but if they do...GREAT!
16. My right ring finger doens't bend. And it doesn't straighten out either. I broke the knuckle tumbling my freshmen year and it just completely shatterned the bone in 6 places. The doctor said it was the worst break he has ever seen and he uses my x-ray as an example. I know, I know. I have strange medical issues.
17. I have a thing for guys who wear glasses. Not sunglasses but reading glasses. In highschool, it use to be hats. Preston Ashby in a hat pretty much use to make my day. (Lindsee, Amy...you know what I am talking about) but now I have moved on to glasses. I am not quite sure what it is.
18. I really enjoy Dr. Pepper but I don't ever drink it b/c well you know why. But at our most recent Christmas party, I think I drank an entire 2 liter bottle by myself. Which is probably why I don't even let myself start.
19. Sometimes I wish I could throw my cell phone away. I am so tired of it. I wish we could go back to the days where they didn't exist. We functioned perfectly fine without them then.
Why not now? And what is the reasoning for 10 year olds having cell phones? Are you kidding me?
20. I have fully come to terms that I have a loud laugh. I try so hard to keep it in but if I keep it in for so long, it only turns into an explosion later. That is why studing with Jake or Daniel Ash is not always a good idea.
21. My dream job was to be a sports/news broadcaster. But that dream was shattered when my Mom told me that was nearly impossible to do and be a mom/wife and then I slowly realized she was right. So now I am aiming to be one who helps people who are abnormal (in terms of speech and language of course).
22. I keep letters from everyone. I have a few boxes full of letters, birthday cards, notes, ect. I just can't ever get myself to throw them away.
23. I like to keep journals. I don't know where it started but I have been doing it since I was like 8 or 9 and it is very relaxing for me to write everything down. But this is probably why I like to scrap book. It's a more fun, creative way to journal in my opinion.
24. I don't function well in messy environments
25. I can't think of another one and I am done...and you must be exhausted! All done!
You know...you don't realize how strange you are until you start writing things down.
1. I am a HUGE schedule person. I have a daily schedule (depending on what day it is) and I am the most productive when I stick to it. I am very loyal to my schedule and my planner is even color coded. I know that just sounds insane and freakish but it's the only way I stay organized. And I know that I won't be able to be so strict when I have kids. I know, I know, I know!
2. I load the dishwasher pretty much the same way every time. I even load the knives blade down because I swear when I was like 10 my dad telling me to do this so the water could run down the blade. He is adamant that he never told me that. But why would I then have a very detailed memory of such a crazy notion?
3. Running is a much needed obsession/hobby/activity. It's a GREAT stress reliever.
4. I drink approximately 1-2 gallons of water a day. Problem: 7-9 trips to the bathroom daily. Not fun and very inconvenient. But dehydration is a pet peeve of mine. (Wow I sound strange).
5. I can not go to bed without lotion and chap stick.
6. I function perfectly fine on 5-6 hours of sleep. My roommates don't understand this about me, especially Lena, but I think it is genetic because my Mom is the same way.
7. I HATE peas; with a passion. I always have. When I was like 8 or 9 my mom tried to make me eat them one time at dinner. So I got this idea to throw them, subtly, under the table, under people's chairs to make it look like they had accidentally fallen. Well not such a good idea. It didn't quite end up the way I had planned and so my lovely, oh so kind Mother MADE ME PICK THEM UP, WASH THEM OFF, AND THEN EAT THEM! And she wonders why I am scarred by this experience.
8. I am a pretty decisive person. When all of us girls go out to eat, and no one has a real opinion, they ask me because they know I have had it planned all day. So in most aspects of my life, I am pretty good except for when it comes to my love life and boys. I can never make up my mind and that is not a good thing I know! I just like to think I haven't found the right person yet.
9. I love going out to eat and to the movies. It is one of my very favorite things in the world. I am like Lindsee in this respect. I like to go for the entire experience.
10. I am a major home body. I would rather stay home and watch a movie (with popcorn and peanut butter m&ms) or read a book then go out to a lame party where the music is so loud you can't even hear yourself think, and you only talk to the people you went with. Call me boring, but I love being home.
11. I can be really sarcastic and brutally honest. I try to bight my tonuge and I have been doing much better but I guess that is what happens when one of your best friends is Stacie Powell.
12. Baking and cooking are very therapuetic for me.
13. I don't like putting people out. I feel bad sometimes asking for help and then I feel like I need to go the extra mile each time just to make up for it. It's a personal problem I know.
14. I love to shop which is why I have to be really good about my monthly budget because it is really hard for me to say no when shopping.
15. I love sports. I love watching them and I love college football on Saturdays, and going to my brother's baseball games during February-April when it isn't so hot. I loved all the swim meats growing up and going to practice and gymnastics and I want my kids to do them too. If they don't that's ok, but if they do...GREAT!
16. My right ring finger doens't bend. And it doesn't straighten out either. I broke the knuckle tumbling my freshmen year and it just completely shatterned the bone in 6 places. The doctor said it was the worst break he has ever seen and he uses my x-ray as an example. I know, I know. I have strange medical issues.
17. I have a thing for guys who wear glasses. Not sunglasses but reading glasses. In highschool, it use to be hats. Preston Ashby in a hat pretty much use to make my day. (Lindsee, Amy...you know what I am talking about) but now I have moved on to glasses. I am not quite sure what it is.
18. I really enjoy Dr. Pepper but I don't ever drink it b/c well you know why. But at our most recent Christmas party, I think I drank an entire 2 liter bottle by myself. Which is probably why I don't even let myself start.
19. Sometimes I wish I could throw my cell phone away. I am so tired of it. I wish we could go back to the days where they didn't exist. We functioned perfectly fine without them then.
Why not now? And what is the reasoning for 10 year olds having cell phones? Are you kidding me?
20. I have fully come to terms that I have a loud laugh. I try so hard to keep it in but if I keep it in for so long, it only turns into an explosion later. That is why studing with Jake or Daniel Ash is not always a good idea.
21. My dream job was to be a sports/news broadcaster. But that dream was shattered when my Mom told me that was nearly impossible to do and be a mom/wife and then I slowly realized she was right. So now I am aiming to be one who helps people who are abnormal (in terms of speech and language of course).
22. I keep letters from everyone. I have a few boxes full of letters, birthday cards, notes, ect. I just can't ever get myself to throw them away.
23. I like to keep journals. I don't know where it started but I have been doing it since I was like 8 or 9 and it is very relaxing for me to write everything down. But this is probably why I like to scrap book. It's a more fun, creative way to journal in my opinion.
24. I don't function well in messy environments
25. I can't think of another one and I am done...and you must be exhausted! All done!
You know...you don't realize how strange you are until you start writing things down.
8 comments:
I wish I could be as organized as you! What would you do if you had the absolute laziest {in the cleaning sense} messiest husband?!! Any suggestions. When we move to our house we'll have seperate closets, so I told him if he leaves his stuff around I'm going to throw everything in their! Does that work?! So true how you don't realize how weird you are until you really have to think about it! I like your list!
I laughhed when you said you sounded "strange", that's what I say about myself all the time, but I add crazy as well. We have a lot of similarities! Scary!! :)
I am thinking the word is normal, not strange :-) Miss ya, hope classes are going well for you!
I totally agree with most of those so I guess that makes me "strange" too or are we normal and everyone else is strange :) Especially the home body and sport's fanatic! As sad as it may seem Saturday's during football season are scheduled around what games are on. I loved your list!
I loved learning all about you. You are very interesting. :)
1-2 gallons of water a day..really? I'm so bad with water. I totally remember you having Dr.P withdrawls one year at girls camp and I was such a brat and was so mad at you that you stayed in bed that night they had that dance in the ramada. But caffeine withdrawls are rough..thats why I try to stay away from it too.
You are such a fun person to read about. :) Love ya!
well great, now everyone thinks I am a bad influence on you! Oh well, I still say that if people were smarter and just refrained from saying stupid things then I wouldn't have to be sarcastic or brutally honest all the time.
Honey, I am so sorry about the peas. So what did I do to make you hate pigs in a blanket?
Post a Comment