

I am a total Bachelor fan! My roommates and I have been very loyal this season and I am always in a hurry to get home from my anatomy lab to sit my rear end in front of the television from 7-9pm on Mondays. And I loved Jason when he was on the Bachelorette and then dumb Diana sent him home. She was absolutely crazy. But anyways, I am very excited for next week and to see who he finally chooses. I loved Jillian and I was shocked when she went home last week but I can't decide who I like better. I kind of like Melissa and Molly the same but I guess I see him more with Melissa. Oh the anticipation is killing me.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh I'm so happy you share my fascination with this show. I like Molly better... but I think he is going to choose Melissa. Oh I can't wait for the season finale :)
For some reason I cant stand Molly. She bugged me from the beginning with her "Do you wanna see my secret talent" thing and it was kissing. LAME!
I hope it's Melissa, but he was a fool to get rid of Jillian. and I kinda stopped caring after that.
Jillian was my favorite! But, between Melissa & Molly...I vote Melissa. What do you think the crazy thing is going to be that they say they can't show on cameras, that's what is driving me crazy? This season I am so into Lost, the Bachelor, and American Idol (Danny is my #1 favorite). I have to make sure all my stuff gets done as soon as I get home from work so I can watch my shows!! That's pitiful!
Yes, it's pitiful to admit that "The Bachelor" is my FHE. Hey, when you live alone you can have any lesson you want! The internet was all abuzz today saying that he chooses Melissa and then later dumps her for Molly. We'll see. Are you all not watching "The Biggest Loser?" There are 4 guys from Mesa--Sione and Felipe and Dane and Blaine. It's the best to see people on TV that know people that you know. You all followed that didn't you?
Melissa all the way in my book! Didn't you crack up and just want to die at the girl (Shannon? The one who was the stalker) who was blowing and picking her nose and than wanted him to kiss her. Seriously!
Bekahhhhh!!! I LOVE the show, I really can't decide who I like more either. They are both so cute!! I was totally tricked from the "Women Tell All" episode, I totally thought it was the finale! Bummer....I guess Monday isn't too far away! Take care :)
Post a Comment