
Amen! But then this day is a good day to make
amends for all the days you messed up. And trying not to
feel guilty if you didn't go all out. But then again even
just a note with flowers can work wonders.
Keep it simple in my opinion.
(did that all rhyme?)
This year I will be going to Cafe Rio with some friends
and then making SUGAR COOKIES. I am still
trying to talk Danny and Daniel into joining us.
And check out these cute valentines at Kate Spade:
www.katespade.info/?section=bmine
amends for all the days you messed up. And trying not to
feel guilty if you didn't go all out. But then again even
just a note with flowers can work wonders.
Keep it simple in my opinion.
(did that all rhyme?)
This year I will be going to Cafe Rio with some friends
and then making SUGAR COOKIES. I am still
trying to talk Danny and Daniel into joining us.
And check out these cute valentines at Kate Spade:
www.katespade.info/?section=bmine
2 comments:
Sounds better than my plans! Which is nothing!
I love the Kate Spade valentines!!
Post a Comment