About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Move it or Lose it Sister!!


Why, Why, Why do people insist on driving 65-70 mph in the fast lane??

Why??

I don't have too many pet peeves besides, spitting, bad attitudes, slow walkers,

inconsideration, smoking in public places, cussing in public places,

and really ugly cleavage and midriff, but besides, that

I am perfectly fine.

Today I was driving to work and mind you I work on Ironwood and

Broadway and kind of in a hurry and I had to go around 4, not 2, not 3

But 4 cars in the fast lane driving 65 mph.

And ALL 4 of them were on their cells phones.

Texting and talking.

MOVE IT!! AND GET OFF YOUR PHONE!!!

( I do text and talk occasionally....but never in the fast lane going 65 so its ok...right?)

Phew...I feel much better.

PS. And I just really like the picture of that car.

A girl can dream...




2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Seriously, this is so true and so annoying!

That story about Danny was hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing!

~aileen~jaron~ said...

you crack me up. and i have pretty much all those peeves... but i could add about 14 more... :)