We were pretty bored Sunday night and so Lena, Amy and Jeffrey sang for us. Pure entertainment! All we needed was Lindsee!
And sorry to Jeffrey that I was kind of rude on the video. I don't hate the color orange. I was just trying to give him a hard time. We were suppose to be mean judges but that didn't last very long. What do Haley, Melinda and I know about singing. Honestly!
And sorry to Jeffrey that I was kind of rude on the video. I don't hate the color orange. I was just trying to give him a hard time. We were suppose to be mean judges but that didn't last very long. What do Haley, Melinda and I know about singing. Honestly!
4 comments:
That last video of Amy is hilarious! I love when she suddenly realized what you were going to do with the video! haha.
Amy and Lena did great!! You were kinda mean to Jeffery Bekah.. He did well. Where is your tryout for American Idol? I didn't see you up there singing?
Ouch! You are right! Jeffrey is so great.
OK--that made me want to be in college again--that is the kind of crazy stuff we use to do. How fun! And they are all really talented. Hope all is going well with you!
Post a Comment