So I remembered yesterday randomly about how Lindsee had told me that you can journal your blog. (That is right, right Lindsee?)Which is all blogging is but you can put it on a CD or in a book. I am so happy I remembered because I am usually good about writing in my journal but I could be a heck of a lot better but this way is so much more fun with all the pictures and videos you can do. So I am just warning you ahead of time if my posting becomes rampant. Well that may be a slight over exaggeration. But it's just perfect to go along with my scrapbooking. It's making me think I should go private.
5 comments:
You can put your blog on a CD? You'll have to let me know how to do that!
I actually found out from Brynn's blog. She had a post to a website where you can turn your blog into a book.
Hey I just noticed you left me a comment about when I was coming to Utah, well I was suppossed to go this past weekend with Chris while he was there for business, but at the last second I decided not to go. Sad I know, but maybe next time!
Oh and tell Amy hi! You two together were hilarious in high school, so I can't even imagine what it's like now!
Hey Bekah! I had to read like 10 posts to get caught up! I had no idea you had cancer. My goodness, I hope everything is ok. I have been searching to try and find out how I can put my blog in a book so you'll have to put the website that you can do it at on your blog! I'm excited to learn how!
hey miss bekah! i just wanted to say HI !!! I jump onto your blog every now and then to see how you are. I miss being able to talk with you all the time. I am so glad things are just awesome for you right now. And about putting your blog into a book, my friend did it and loves it. It took a lot of time to rearrange and edit but totally worth it. here is a link to one site that does it...
http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook
love you, and hope its ok, but i am going to continue to stalk you through your blog. :) talk with you soon girl!!!
Post a Comment