About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Returning with Honor!

My brother Danny comes home from his mission in 3 weeks! I can hardly believe it has already been 2 years. But I just can’t wait to give him a huge hug. He is honestly one of the best people I know. If I can be half the person Danny is, I will make it to the Celestial Kingdom for sure. He is so kind and has the biggest heart. In our ward growing up, we had a girl named Cara who had MS and really just latched onto Danny. She would call the house and if I answered she would talk to me for a little bit and then immediately ask for Danny and then he would sit and talk to her for anywhere from 15-30 minutes every time. He would spend time with her at church and mutual and tried so hard to make her feel special. I was always so impressed with that. But that just is a small example of who he is. My senior year in high school on Valentine’s Day he had roses sent to my Anatomy Class with a card. We have always been so close and I have always said that I will marry someone like him. The year before he left on his mission, I was still in Mesa and we had 4 classes together at MCC, we taught primary together and while I was working for Dr. Germaine, he was working for the construction company that built the office and so he would come everyday to finish the work on the building. I have never spent more time with anyone in my life. We did get on each other’s nerves occasionally and one time he told my mom, “Bekah is so bossy.” Ya that is a true statement but if anyone could put up with that, it would be Danny. But I am trying to do mucho better because I know how annoying it is. Anyhow, this picture is a perfect example of how people love him. Everyone loves Danny! Everyone! Can’t wait to see him!



3 comments:

The Parkers said...

I LOVE Danny... He is one of my favorite cousins.. besides you of course Bekah! I can't wait to see him.. oh wait he is like 45 mins away from me... :)

Lyndsay said...

Bekah how are you?! I am so glad to hear that Danny is coming home, tell him I say hello!

Kelli said...

Very exciting. Brothers coming home from missions is the best.