About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

All the Single Ladies!!






We had our Ward Christmas party Saturday night at Legends and Lena did an incredible job at organizing it. The food was amazing and we had a really good turn out. And we even had a little Christmas show (hence the Avenues 111 dance to "let it snow"). I have to say that choreographing and practicing it was far more fun then performing it and McKell and I didn't have much of a choice with Lena being in charge. And I haven't done a kick line since high school so it was quite the experience. This is only half of it but when Kelli sends me hers then I will upload that one.

And then after the party, we all got a little dance happy to "All the Single Ladies" by Beyonce and please just watch Stacie in all the videos. I was dying especially when she was trying to teach me to dance. I love when Stacie is in town. It's just like a reunion for all of us even though we all live here except Stacie. It just isn't the same without her. But I was just super excited to post these videos because Stacie is so funny when she tries to dance and it just shows how we all are together. It is pure entertainment.

Merry Christmas!!

6 comments:

Lindsee said...

Stacie + Dancing = Heaven

Anonymous said...

Oh I love all of you girls SO much! And the fact that I was included all though I'm an old married woman! :)

Anonymous said...

I am SO impressed!!!!! How in the world did you get Mckell to do that! She would never dance for me!
You girls are so darling! miss you!

Amelia Smith said...

Okay these are cute! I loved the last one, you are such a cute little dancer :) Where is Amy? Is she still up there? I haven't talked to her in ages.

MeL said...

Yet another reason Stacie and I are friends. We are both AMAZINGLY talented dancers. That video made me laugh harder than I thought possible.

Kim and Matt said...

Bekah - you work it girl. Man, can you can dance!