About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day

I hope everyone had a fun Christmas and was able to spend time with family. Ours was busy busy and we had to be up at 7am on the dot to get to Rachel and Alan's to open presents with Kaden and Jack. This is Kaden coming down the stairs. It was cute too because he was more excited to see us then open presents probably because he is still too young to really understand what is going on. Or he was just excited to see us. :)


And I just had to post this adorable picture of Jackson under the tree. He looks like my Grandpa in that picture. Or that is just a face he would always make. So cute!!

Kaden and his new tricycle from Grandma and Grandpa.


Rachel got a new phone which she wasn't expecting so nice surprise Alan!!


Kaden has this new love for Thomas the Train hence his new pajamas and about 3/4 of his presents. But he did get a new race car bed which he was so cute about. He is now a "big boy"

Kaden and his new race track. The kid has about a million little cars.

Kaden was pretty tired of opening presents by this point so I helped him out a little.


My mom got me a Kitchen Aid which I have been wanting for awhile. Whenever I go to bake or cook something, I always wish I had one, so now I do!

And don't you worry...Dallin still loves Michael Phelps. I still think he kind of looks like him so he loves that and he did get "swimmer of the year" at Mesa High, so Michael Phelps is his swimming role model.

And here are me and Danny and Dallin are at the temple Christmas Eve. It's a tradition that we always go see the lights and I just love that tradition. I just love the temple and especially around the holidays. The spirit is so sweet and I am so grateful that we live so close to the Mesa Temple. It has always been such a blessing in my life.


And Danny and Dallin.
I hope you all had a safe and Merry Christmas and that new year will be even better then the last! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!










3 comments:

salena said...

Cute pics! Kaden and Jackson are so adorable! The Thomas the train fixation lasts a while!

IT was fun hanging out tonight! :)

Jenny Hogle said...

Oh my heck, kaden and jack are so cute. I love the temple lights. My family went on Christmas eve too. They are so beautiful. The nativity scene is so sweet. Love it. oh and kitchen aids are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas!! Your nephews are SO cute and I can't wait to see you!!