
P.S. Do not go see "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" unless you have 3 hours and $9.75 to
waste. I kept thinking that we should have just rented a movie and ordered pizza with the $30
we spent on it! And the only thing that makes it ok is when Brad Pitt hits his 30-40's since he is
ok to look at, but other then that, MAYBE wait for it to come out on video. Even then though, I
don't know.
P.S. And if you do go see it, DO NOT go see a 10:05 pm showing!
6 comments:
Good to know, cause I thought it looked good. Not that I wouldve seen it in the theater anyways..but still good to know:)
We went and saw it late, too, at 10:20, it was long! I thought it was really good, though.
funny i was gonna go and see it ..but after i watched the preview's i got the feeling it would be long and boring so thanks .. so letting everyone know...def...good to know....thanks "bekers" (as my dad would call you) :)
Amen, Bekah. It was very long and boring.
Thank you. The kids were able to catch Marley & Me and loved it. I had thought about his, but like you found out...it is long and we were considering a movie AFTER 9PM. I would have slept through the whole last 2 hours.
Um, am I weird that I kind of loved it? Granted, I knew that it was three hours going into it, and we went at 11:05 AM, so it only cost us 5 bucks to get in, but still, I thought it was a good story and totally unique.
Post a Comment