
I have a love for apples. I try and eat at least one a day if not two. It's like carrot sticks
and
bananas but I am going to focus on apples. I like Gala apples the best, but Fuji apples
are good
too. But the very best is when you find just the right looking apple and then you bite
into it and it's all you imagined. Nice and crisp and juicy and not too cold so it doesn't
hurt your teeth. But I was so mad today because right before one of my classes, I
went
and bought an apple and the look was so deceiving. It was nice and round and shiny
but not crisp at all but like soft and not very good . I was so tempted to go back and
ask for another one. Just goes to
show to never go for looks. Not just with people, but apples too! I am very
specific about my apples. I used to like the green ones growing up but not so much
anymore
because they can be pretty sour so I am back to the nice red ones. Oh I just love
apples!
And if I think I am hungry, then I eat an apple, and it takes away my hunger pains.
And the
organic ones at Costco are not all that bad, but an apple is an apple, right? Wrong!
There are lots of different kinds, colors, textures, but we won't get into that. So now I
will
introduce my friend Jake Nelson:

This is Jake. He is pretty awesome! And he is my library buddy and we are always
there pretty late. But we went on a date like 2 months ago since I guess it has been
in the works for awhile. His family is good friends with Brooke and Tammy
Mortensen
who are good friends of mine. We had such a fun time and Jake is just so
refreshing and nice and just an awesome guy. Well he knows I like apples and he lets
me keep my laptop in his locker on the 5th floor of the library and when I went to
get my laptop to study, guess what he left me. That is right...a nice Fuji apple just for
me. Almost every night in the library I say how much I could use an apple. So
thanks Jake!
I
do love apples!
7 comments:
Aww, now that's just tender. I'm glad you're so particular about your apples. That's probably why you and Stacie are such good friends :)
Yes, Fuji apples are delicious.
And hopefully, good, thoughtful boys will never be out of style.
Since you already know I read your inspiring blog all the time (my son ratted me out)...I thought I would leave a comment this time. Okay, you made me cry...so call me crazy. I know he is my son and all, but I think he is one of the most kind-hearted people I know and I am glad he brightened your day! It's those little things in life that truly count!!
Haha. Yes Jake did tell me that you read my blog but I am happy you like it. At least someone is reading it:)
I would have to agree with you about Jake being one of the most kind-hearted people. I just love spending time with him and he can always make me laugh. Thank you for raising such an incredible person!
Aw what a sweet boy! Apples are amazing, but I have to admit I dont eat them very often. That appearently needs to change, since I've been sick the past two days. I'm glad there are still cute and thoughtful boys around. Ha so dont listen to spencer!
OK Bekah....you dont know me either but I am Jake's twin sister Jamie. OK so I feel like I totally know you. I love looking at your blog too. You are so dang cute and seriously like I said I have never met you but you seem like the sweetest person EVER!!! I too think Jake is one of the most kind-hearted people I know. I am so lucky to call him my brother. Hope you dont mind me checking out your cute blog!!! Hope to meet you sometime soon!!!;)
Jamie, I am happy you find my blog so entertaining:) And I think Jake mentioned that you and your mom are coming up to visit so I told Jake that I should probably meet the two of you. That would be fun!
Post a Comment