About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Friday, December 5, 2008

Elder Parker

I am obviously a little blog happy right now. This is 3 posts in one day. Kind of pathetic if you think about it. Anyways, Spencer has now been gone 3 months and it feels like it has been longer then that. When I went home to Mesa, I really missed him b/c it's home and there is no Spencer and I got so emotional when I prayed for him one night as a family. It's hard but....he is exactly where he needs to be and where the Lord wants him to be. He told us he is grateful for beds since he has been sleeping on tile, AC because they don't have air conditioning in Guam and Spencer is a sweating machine so looks like he will need new church shirts soon. And he is grateful for couches and food that doesn't involve pasta. But he is doing GREAT and has really immersed himself in the work and you can tell that he is just putting his whole heart into it. Here is super cute picture of a family they are teaching.

2 comments:

Jenny Hogle said...

That picture is so cute. The kids are so dang cute! Sometimes I wish I wasn't so dang Caucasian.

Kelli said...

Hooray for missionary brothers! Doesn't it just make you so proud?