About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Official


Aren't you happy you don't have his job?



It's officially winter here in Provo! And it has been snowing non stop all week. Every time I wake up and look outside the window, everything is covered in snow. And I had to park my car on the street last night and so it was not fun having to scrape ice and snow off of my windows but oh the perks of living in Utah! But I have to say it was so pretty walking up to the library this morning. It was really quiet and everything was white and the snow is so peaceful and quiet when it falls and I really did love it. But at the same time it is also very inconvenient. You have to take 10 minutes just to bundle up to go outside, driving is a pain, it's cold, and when the snow gets dirty, it's all slushy and brown and slippery. And you have to be careful how you walk not to slip and fall on your rear end. But it's pretty. And I have to say 72 degree weather in Mesa is sounding pretty amazing right about now!

2 comments:

salena said...

I could never live in snow. I'd be late everywhere! All that extra time bundling up and cleaning the snow off your car! What a pain! Yes the 65-70 degree weather here is splendid, please join us!

Lyndsay said...

It was so fun to see and chat with you and Danny the other day! You guys havent changed a bit!