

Turkey day was so good and I think I consumed like 10,000 calories just in that weekend. But Stacie ran the turkey trot with me. That was also very last minute and we didn't even register. We just showed up, ran and left. And I finished the 10K in my best time so I was happy about that. And Stacie did really good too so great job Stace! There is something about running with other people. I can't let them get ahead of me. haha.
We then had dinner at my parents house and then went over to Rachel and Alan's for dessert because Rachel needed to put Kaden and Jackson down for their naps. And like always, Mom's pumpkin pie was amazing. She doesn't cease to disappoint.
We then went to Sedona to visit with my Dad's side of the family...the Evans Family! I just love them all and it is always so fun to see them. The picture above is of all us girls going out to eat after doing some shopping while all the guys went golfing. I just love them all! WE had such a fun time with them and only Dallin and I went with my parents and so Dilly and I had some quality sister/brother bonding time. haha.
Here is Kaden helping my dad start the fire up at the cabin in Heber. We went up there on Saturday and Alan, Rachel and the boys met us up there and it is a super cute place. It will be fun as our family grows with more in laws and grandchildren. I am not going to lie...being the next in line, I am feeling a little pressure. My sister keeps telling me that Jack and Kaden need cousins to play with but everyone just needs to be more patient with me. haha.
So the weekend was eventful and successful and now I am back in Provo and I can feel the pressure with finals just around the corner. It is back to long nights in the library. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
So glad you had a happy thanksgiving, and I'm extremely jealous you went to Coldplay! And seriously your nephews are too cute, I hope my little boy has eyes like they do!
Sounds like you had an excellent break. I'm SO jealous you went to Coldplay! I would've loved to go when they were in Salt Lake.
Post a Comment