About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy 23rd Kelli!

It is Kelli's Birthday today but Friday we surprised her with dinner at Carabas. She thought she was only going with her friend Kristie but surprise....we were all there! Thanks to Code and her excellent planning skills, it worked perfectly and we ate ourselves silly. Happy birthday Kelli!


Standing behind the door waiting for kelli


The Moms of the group

Haley, McKell and Melinda

Lena had like 5 different lip glosses in her purse

Birthday Girl!



1 comment:

Lindsee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.