About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Tag from Ali

3 Joys: The Gospel; being with my family/ close friends; a really good run

3 Fears: marrying the wrong person (which is why you always listen to the spirit!); my cancer relapsing; not being able to have children oh and I know this is a fourth but not being more considerate of other people

3 Goals: get my Masters degree; get married in the temple; finish my scrapbooking--I needed to throw in a less serious one:)

3 current obsessions/ collections: I absolutely love the willow tree figurines you can buy at Desert Book or Seagull book. I want to collect all of them someday; organizing my life--does that count?; my water bottle

3 random facts: I cant stand brushing me teeth with another person in the bathroom. It's like who spits first? And so I would need to look away right? Wierd I know; I have worn the same perfume since my senior year in high school: So Pink from GAP; I really want to name one of my sons Parker. I know its my last night which is why I love it so much. I hope my husband is ok with that:)

I now tag Heather, Julie, Katrina and Rachelle

1 comment:

Lindsee said...

I have the same teeth brushing problem