About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Puzzles!

So we sort of have this tradition where we do puzzles during the spring and summer. We just all sit around the table, put in the ipod and go at it for at least 2 -3 hours. Last summer we did 12 puzzles and now we just started a New York one that we got Kelli for her birthday. And we thought it was very appropriate since we just got back from there. The puzzle also glows in the dark which is by far the best part! We just love our time together because we talk about absolutely everything and laugh the whole time. I love puzzle nights! And I just love the girls. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank my Heavenly Father for all of them. It's pretty amazing how we have all come together since there are really like 10 of us and how our personalities just match up perfectly. What a blessing!


But first we went and did what we do best, eat out!







1 comment:

Kelli said...

I do love puzzles. Who does that freakishly long arm belong to in that middle picture?