About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Mom and Dallin
Kaden obviously finished with his food and now bored.
Me and Jackson
Spencer and Rachel
Spencer and Kaden








After I got home from New York, I flew straight home to Arizona and I have been there the past 2 weeks. And I didn't do a dang thing! It was such a great break from being sick and work and school and just the stress of it all. Well I did a lot of things but none of it included homework, listening to lectures and clocking in to a job. I hung out a lot with my family and friends and took my brother out to lunch and hung out with Stacie and Amy and watched movies and layed out. It was fantastic. But I have to say it got really really really old talking on the phone with Spencer. It felt way past due to see each other and we were sick of talking on the phone and having it our main form of communication. I don't recommend it:) And I spent a whole day out at my sister's scrapbooking and I was totally in my element. I have really gotten behind with my scrapbooking and it felt good to do 3 pages! Doesn't seem like a lot but it took me almost all day. And Rachel has been collecting stuff for the past 2 years so I felt like I was scrapbooking out of a scrapbooking store. It was amazing. Thanks Rach! And my friend Vai got married so I was able to go to his wedding reception (the video of him singing to his new wife Carissa). And I love anytime I can spend with my Mom. She is the very best person I have ever known. She is simple amazing and it is quite remarkable how much she takes on. I have never known anyone to be able to do what she does on a daily basis. She is the best! But my trip home was successful and so fun.

4 comments:

salena said...

It was great seeing you while you were here! I'm bummed that I didnt get your text on Tuesday :( It wouldve been nice to talk more! But I'm glad you get to be back home with Spencer. Love ya!

Spencer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spencer said...

I already hated talking on the phone, but now I want to throw it into the river.

Alan and Rachel Shumway said...

Man those are some dang cute kids! It was so fun having you here! it was like you had never left, but i know spencer is glad to have you back! love you!