About Me
I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Lunch with Judy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahhhhh that is so nice! I had such a good time with you and your Mom--you are both such sweethearts! Am so blessed to count all of the Parkers as my good friends.
So glad you made it back to your other home safe and sound. I remember my college days and having two "homes". Leaving either one was torture and going back to either one was heavenly. It's a time of mixed emotions!
Be happy, dear Bekah! Hi to Spencer!
Oops--forgot to change my account name to Judy--Hilary isn't allowed to use the internet, but this computer still thinks she's home!
I absolutely love Judy and wish I could of gone to lunch that day. Hope all is well with the Worthen family.
Post a Comment