I have a much better video but it's not posting so I will try again later.
About Me
I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Special Olympics
So Jon and Code suggested we go volunteer at the special olympics down at the track fields and I am happy we went. It is so fun to be able to be out among so many special spirits and you can't help but be happy when you are around them. It takes the focus off of yourself and onto others which there is no greater feeling. And we met a 12-year old boy with Down Syndrome named Sam and he was so sticken cute! I couldn't get over it. He ran the long jump for us and came down and chatted with us for a bit and he was cute. I wanted to take him home. And my speech therapist mind gets reeling with the thought that I will very possibly work with those with Down Syndrome and that always makes me happy with the field I have chosen. Anyhow, we had a good time and I wish I would have known about it sooner. Here are a few pictures and videos.

I have a much better video but it's not posting so I will try again later.
I have a much better video but it's not posting so I will try again later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment