About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

We Are All Here!


I never in a million, trillion years ever thought that my two best friends would be up here in Provo with me. I still can't get over it. I just love it! And it's so great to know that after being apart for a long time (their missions) not one thing has changed between us. It's pretty fantastic!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, the three amigos, back together again. I'm kind of glad that Lena and Amy are homeless in Provo, because that means we get to see them more often! Oh, and cute new blog, by the way. :)

Alan and Rachel Shumway said...

Bekah love your new blog! change is so good. you have such wonderful friends and I dont think that it is a cowincidence that they are their for you at this moment in your life! love you!