About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What are you wearing?

A really funny thing happened to me yesterday. I hung out with the Linford clan all day and after bowling, we went over to a lady's house where Jeffrey and Jason had to practice for some jazz show. So me, Amy and Jason and Jeffrey get to the house, knock on the door and the mom opens the door. She was super super nice right away but within 30 seconds she says, "who is wearing perfume?" We all look at each other and then I know its me and so I am like, "I think I am the one wearing perfume." And so here I am just thinking she is going to ask me what kind it is and where she can get it. (It's So Pink from Gap in case you are wondering). And then she is like, "well....um I am sorry but you are not going to be able to come inside. My daughter has allergies with perfumes." And then she says how the practice won't be very long. Forty five minutes! Like I am just going to stand outside for 45 minutes! Ya right. But can you blame her of course not. It is her house and her daughter. I should have felt awkward but really it was just so funny. And she felt bad but I had to call a friend back anyways, so it was all good. But it was a moment that I wish you all could have experienced.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

I thought it was pretty funny when you told me about it! So random that it just makes you giggle!

Alan and Rachel Shumway said...

That is freakin hilarious!!! Wish I could of been there and laughed with you! I think that is the most random thing ever!