Friday night we all went bowling and it was super fun and it felt great to hang out with the girls but we missed Kelli! Here are some pictures from our night out at Fat Cats. And by the way, I got 2nd the first round and 1st the second round only b/c my brother was bowling with his left hand. But we did split up in 2 groups so luckily I wasn't with Melinda and Haley b/c I would have not done that good:) That would have been way to intense since they are the 2 most competitive girls I have ever known. Everything is a competition for Haley. It's quite entertaining sometimes.
All of us and if you want to know why Spencer (my boyfriend not my brother) is being hidden in this picture, ask him.
3 comments:
Hey Bekah! It is Lyndsey Washington from cheer. My blog is going private so email me your email address! My address is lyndseysouth@gmail.com. Nice to see you!
Well you know you didn't came surprise me for my B-day. maybe next time. Guess what we are moving to Utah are you going to be up there next year?
Hey tell Jessica to give me an invite to her blog I really want to see her blog. Thanks your the best.
Post a Comment