About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

MCAT Weekend

The MCAT is finally here! Spencer is going to Las Vegas this weekend to take it on Friday. He has been studying like crazy for the past month and he is so ready to take it and get this process of applications over with. I wish I could go with him to Vegas but there is no way with my work and trying to figure out where I would stay. And his brother Aaron is going with him so that is so great. They need some quality brother bonding time and Spencer is really excited that Aaron is able to go. But I am so so so proud of Spencer and I know he will do well. Say an extra prayer for him this weekend ok!



3 comments:

Lindsee said...

I am sure he will do great!!

Ali said...

That's great I love getting stressful stuff out of the way. We are moving at the end of June to Provo, so we will be right by ya. That will be great to see you more often

Lyndsay said...

Bekah how are you? Its been awhile since I have seen you, hope all is well. When does Danny get home?