About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

New York New York

Here are a few pictures of our trip to New York. I will keep posting more!Right before seeing Lion King!
Central Park
Me and Stacie in front of Tiffanys. There were three levels and the higher you went up the more expensive it was. And we saw a ring on the first floor for $865,000 so just imagine what the 3rd floor has!
The best pizza in New York! Trust me.
Haley and Kelli on our way to ride the Subway
Me, Stacie and Kelli after seeing Mama Mia!
Eating ice cream by the Brooklyn Bridge
Eating at Magnolia's Bakery. Yummy!
View from the top of the Empire State Building
Brooklyn Bridge

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bekah! It is Lyndsey Washington from high school. I found your blog through Heather's and it is so nice to see you. Your pictures of New York are amazing. I wonder if we were there at the same time! Nice to see you and keep in touch!

Rachelle said...

Looks like sooo much fun!

Heather said...

Crap I really need to go there! Hey I'm going to be in Utah the last weekend of May...need any pictures?